Gledhill StainlessLite Pre Plumbed System Ready Indirect Unvented Cylinders
Gledhill Stainless Lite Pre-Plumbed System Ready Indirect Unvented Cylinder For System Boilers
Based on the StainlessLite Pre-Plumbed, the Stainlesslite System Ready offers a ‘plug & play’ solution for use with system boilers.
Pre-plumbed indirect stainless steel unvented cylinder designed to be fitted with a System only boiler and comes complete with 1 heating zone.
Available in 6 sizes ranging 120 litres to 300 litres, the indirect cylinder also benefits from the key features within the StainlessLite range, with a wide base to improve stability, colour matched components to improve appearance and a 25 year warranty, promising you peace of mind.
50mm of our HCFC free Enviro Foam insulation to achieve astonishingly low levels of heat loss, which maximises energy efficiency for your customers.
Pre-Plumbed Indirect Unvented Cylinder Features:
- KEY FEATURES
- Designed to work with SYSTEM Boilers
- Comes with 1 heating zone pre plumbed
- 25 Year Warranty
- Heat up time 30 minutes
- Secondary return – No
- Maximum inlet pressure 12 Bar
- Pressure reducing valve 3 Bar
- Max working pressure 6 Bar
- 50mm insulation to reduce heat loss
- Lightest cylinder on the market
What Do You Get In The Box?
- 1 x Pre-plumbed Stainless Lite Plus Unvented cylinder
- 1 or 2 x 3KW Incoloy 825 immersion heater
- Portable Expansion vessel
- Lift up temperature and pressure relief valve
- 3 Bar inlet control
- Compression fittings supplied with unvented products
- 90 degree elbow supplied on the hot water draw off to reduce installation time
Gledhill Stainless Lite Warranty
System Ready and Pre-Plumbed cylinder and components against material defect or manufacturingfault for a period of two years from the date of purchase. The two year warranty on the stainless steel inner cylinder will be extended to twenty five years in domestic properties on the registration of the cylinder. (Please read terms of warranty and exclusions)
PLEASE NOTE: Delivery for this item is 7-10 Days as the pre-plumbed cylinders are made to order.