Expansion Vessel Fitting Kit
The Expansion Vessel Pro Fitting Kit ensures an exceptionally easy and professional installation of heating expansion vessels. This all-encompassing kit incorporates the Vessel Pro Mount which is able to accept up to a 25 litres vessel and provides a secure and sturdy mounting point to which the vessel simple screws directly into the ¾” female connection without the need for metal bands or crimp ring screws. This kit also includes a Combined Safety Valve with Pressure Gauge and Filling Loop – meaning that you have the key components required to complete that professional installation.
- Suitable for Center Heating Expansion Vessels sizes - see link below.
- 4L, 8L, 12L, 18L & 25L
- Includes: 1 x Pro Heating Vessel Support Bracket, 1 x Combined Safety Valve & Pressure Gauge, 1 x Filling Loop
- Quick and easy to install
- Steel construction with powder coated finish offers exceptional corrosion resistance
- Vessels connections: ¾” BSP Female Threaded
- System connections: ¾” BSP Female Threaded
- Incorporates a manual air bleed valve for easy routine maintenance
- Pro Heating Vessel Support Bracket Max Working Pressure: 3 Bar
- Pro Heating Vessel Support Bracket Max Working Temperature: +120oC
- Pro Heating Vessel Support Bracket manufactured in accordance with EN 12828:2012+A1:2014
- PED 2014/68/EU compliant Category IV Module B&D Combined Safety Valve & Pressure Gauge
- Combined Safety Valve & Pressure Gauge pre-set pressure: 3 Bar
- Does NOT include wall fixings
Delivery usually 1 - 2 working days.