- Warmflow are a British company, with the largest market share of oil boilers in the UK.
- Fitted with a Riello burner - the world leader in burner technology.
- Full back-up service covering the whole of England, Scotland, and Wales.
- Each boiler is produced in a brand new £2.5 million pound fully robotic manufacturing plant, ensuring 100% reliability and customer satisfaction.
- Easily-accessible, highly-efficient heat exchanger
- Easy-to-use controls
- Large, 70 litre thermal store for excellent response time and performance
- Extremely quiet in operation
- Economical running costs thanks to SEDBUK A efficiency rating
- Integrated thermostatic mixing valve allows hot water temperature adjustment and a constant, controlled output
- Supplied for balanced flue applications
- Factory-fitted with a low pressure switch
- Finished in a stylish, high-gloss white casing
- Suitable for most types of fully-pumped heating and hot water systems
- Ideal for use with systems designed to operate with a low return water temperature (underfloor heating, for example)
- Twin head Grundfos pump, and no diverter valve, ensures added reliability and no expensive call outs
- Suitable for use with Warmflow high efficiency 'easy-fit' flue systems
- Designed to fit neatly under standard size work surfaces
5 year heat exchanger warranty makes Warmflow the perfect choice for oil-fired heating combined with 2 year warranty for other parts and labour.
Delivery times vary from the next day to usually within 10 days - dependant on the product. All orders should be completed within 30 days. However, a few special order items may be in excess of 30 days and lead times for these product ranges are quoted on our online catalogue for your information.
For further information click here